Monday 30th June - Comp Enterprise

The task was a Compass Rose - there was a cross placed on NYM runnig north to south and east to west,  the idea was to do an out and return to whatever point in that sector you chose and to repeat in each sector. 
I had decided to do a small 10k O/R to the NE and then set out into Wales as far as I could, I had Snowdon set in my PDA. So I took a launch into a horrible sky with all the Cumulus receding to the north thinking I could get there. I couldn't, I encountered no lift at all and ended up in a field, 
 
Comp Ent - Field number two, 6km from Nympsfield
many people ended up doing about the same including Muggles who launched after I got back to the airfield (thanks to my supercrew Cheryl and Graham) landed a minute after the tug who launched him landed. Oh well there is always tomorrow. - Liam