Wed 16th August

A busy day at the club, with 45 winch launches and 9 aerotows, and it was soarable, but for some reason very few wanted to describe the day - so just the BGA ladder entries. - J&P

Library picture

NHL  - OKEHAMPTON EAST -  MOLTON - CHARD -  MOLTON  - NHL

"Another frustrating task setting failure - this time BEA was in sea air and a potential one way trip. After digging myself out of a hole near Chard I decided to go back to MLN where the conditions were best. I was rewarded with a great climb on the edge of the sea air and a near 50 km glide home." - Pete Startup 230

"Unfortunately Nick was tied up with work so I flew with Pete Warren, a mentor from my early days. God I wish I could fly like him! I saw 230 and 711 had set off for Oakhampton then Molton so decided to follow suit. We had a great short flight on probably the best day this year. Got back in time to pack the glider back in her trailer ready for the trip to Pocklington. Thanks to James and Stu the de-rigging muscle men." - Phil Morrison DD3