Message from John Street

I would to thank the the Committee and whoever nominated me for the Honorary Life Social Membership.

Sadly I was unable to attend the 2021 AGM, this was due to the medication I am on and I have been advised to avoid crowds, plus the treatment I am having makes me very fatigued in the evening and driving at night, I find particularly challenging, my thoughts were with you all last Saturday.

 Congratulations to all who won a award, I haven't missed an AGM since I joined the Club many years ago, I have also missed posting the Wednesday Blog, which I penned for over ten years.

As for my health, I feel fine most of the time and I have to remind myself that I am getting on a bit.
I am going to receive a course of radiotherapy after Christmas - something to look forward too.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends at North Hill a Happy Christmas and a safe New Year, I hope to be back up at North Hill after my radiotherapy treatment has finished,
Until then, keep safe best wishes.  - John Street