Thur 12th November

Condor Racing - UKJG eWinter Series - report from Dan Hender

A race in Slovenia along a 139km ridge apart from TP2 was 20kms  behind the ridge.


I flew the Junior Nationals on Condor. 35+ Junior competitors lined up at 8pm, for an 8.20pm start. I was first through the start gate in my EB29R, needing to finish quickly as I have my mock exams early (8.30am) the next day.


 
I lead the field for the first two legs, with one other pilot hot on my heels, we separated for the final leg, converging at the finish, with him beating me by a minute. 


 Taking the handicap into account I came third overall with an average of 204kph, in 40mins. This gave me 977 points, meaning I am now 3rd on average points on the leaderboard. (It also meant I didn’t get into trouble with mum and dad!!!) - Dan Hender