Sat 8th June

So today's forecast was such that I planned other things this morning earning my brownie points at home. When I did arrive at the Club at 3pm just to deliver eggs, I was met with a few hardy members who had been there all day and they had enjoyed the challenging conditions. Strong westerly winds and some rain showers but towards the end of the day the sky was definitely soarable. 
Lisa & Stu (Lisa Humphries)
I managed to time my arrival perfectly - jumping into a K21 with the CFI for a quick whizz around, I did put the glider away and help as well as I wouldn’t want to gain a reputation!
Cracking Devon visibility (Lisa Humphries)
After we landed, John Pursey requested a final launch and as I left the club 30 mins later he was seen high in the sky having a great flight in KEK.

As always Gliding beats shopping and housework, I was privileged to get into the sky today and thanks to all present for running the field. - Lisa Humphries