Social events - Bit of fun!!!

Hi guys,
Thought it might be nice to have a few more social events and am quite happy to try and organise a few things if people are interested.

Maybe a quiz night? (NO aviation related questions - so a bit fairer ha ha!!!) or even a Beetle drive or mad Bingo (just ask!)
Something that everybody can join in with and just have a fun night.

Also..... When the weather gets a bit warmer (hopefully) with lighter evenings - I'm prepared to bring my archery equipment up and offer to do 'have a go' evenings (I have training equipment as I teach a bit during the year!) If people are interested - and somebody volunteers to stand with an apple on their head for the demonstration!!!

Have spoken to 'H' and she can do food for us if we 'book' her in advance and let her know an idea on numbers.....

What do you think? and does anyone have any other ideas for evening events? let me know.....

Cheryl.

A post by cheryl on the old DSGC forum