Wed 2nd October - Tales from the Hundred Acre Airfield.

When Tigger and Piglet found Winnie the Pooh standing in the middle of the field looking sad they asked him what the matter was.
"look at my hanky" said Pooh sadly. "There's no wind and the drizzle has made it go all limp"

Piglet poked at the hanky with his stick. " That's your best Hanky too, isn't it Pooh" he said, trying to cheer Pooh up.

"I know!" said Tigger excitedly "I'll run around and around and drive the mist  away, 'cos that's what Tiggers do" And with that he disappeared leaving Piglet and Pooh watching Pooh's hanky still looking as limp as a limp thing which has got wet.

"Have you seen Eeyore" asked Pooh, trying to keep keep Piglet's attention.

"oh yes, I have" said Piglet. " I didn't really understand what he was talking about though Pooh"

"why, what did he say Piglet?"

Piglet furrowed his brow trying to remember exactly what Eeyore had said. "I think he said,' Well they won't need a tug pilot today and whose been playing with the log, I wish people wouldn't fiddle with things they don't understand. What miserable weather, I'm going home' or something like that; he didn't seem happy".

"well that's Eeyore" said Pooh with a shrug. "I don't know why he's worried about a log, there's a whole Beech tree has disappeared from up by the trailers.

"no flying to day then " said Piglet.

No flying today" affirmed Pooh.
- Tim