More on Saturday

230 - for more than 1 1/2 hours I was stuck on the ridge before the sun arrived and I got a thermal climb away!
And later I found myself stuck on the ridge again watching a crowd of you running a line of lift to the South and quite high - I just couldn't get a climb to get there! Well done to those that did.

I found that the energy lines were quite short,none too reliable and cloudbase variable - a combination of wave interference(wind 280/15), and the very wet ground I guess. The furthest I got was the eastern edge of Tiverton - wasn't brave enough to try for the TP on the far side. Anybody go any further?

Lisas new glider, a nice ASW 20, is on site from Ireland and should be flying soon - call sign Lima Hotel - what else!!!!!!!!!

So still no real x-country from North Hill yet - it can't be much longer can it?